Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Highlights and Resolutions

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything since my last Mori Kei post! It's just that I had a hard time figuring out what exactly I want my next post to be about. There have been many drafts for new posts, but I ended up not posting them because I was afraid it was too much about me. However, I failed to realize that this is my blog and I should be talking about myself if I wanted to.

So here I would like to be talking about how life went for 2014 and my new life for 2015.

2014

I can say that 2014 was the year of boosting up my confidence, making new friends, and realizing who are my friends. I developed a love for fashion and make up. My self esteem has greatly improved because of that. I'm slowly coming out of my shell and my social skills are greatly improving that I was able to make some good friends over the year. Not only that, but I've become more open minded toward so many things. I've also became a very passionate feminist (not the tumblr kind lol.) I became more silly as well.

Highlights of the year 2014


Dressing up. When I dress up, it really improved

my confidence. I'm not fully confident in myself yet,
but it's enough for me to be happy with who I am. Even though
I doubt myself and think I'm just an ugly looking potato sometimes, I always
end up going back to the mirror accepting all my flaws. I still have work to do
with my self esteem, but it's a very big improvement and
I'm proud of myself for that. Especially when I started getting into mori kei and vintage things.



When I found Nya-Nya (Poopoo) on my front porch late at night.
It was right after I lost my cat on September 5th, who I had for 10 years.Suddenly, this little baby popped out of know where. Once we found Nya- Nya and kept him, I started calling him "Poopoo" 'cause he pooed in my room and it smelled like crap for a week until I tore up my whole room and found the poo under my bed... He's so naughty, but I love him with ll my heart and it's obvious he does too. He makes me so happy.







            
My birthday of September 14. I decided not to spend money 
on that day and just invite all my friends to my house. I only 
expected a few because sometimes I just feel like I'm 
not that important. I was surprised so many came, especially 
the ones I didn't even expect to come. I've never felt so 
important and loved in one day. Everyone had a good time and 
it made me really happy. It's not everyday you run into people 
like these guys.








Coloring. Even though I didn't draw as much this year, I did get much better at coloring.
Once I graduate in 2015 from high school, I want to become an animator.
Drawing is a hobby for me and it's something I want to continue doing as a job.
And knowing that have improved, puts a smile on my face. I got a long way to go still
and I'm pretty excited for it.


I got closer to people. I made so many new friends this year. I'm a bit 
shy sometimes, but I'm finally coming out of my shell. I got to know people
better and I actually feel like I have people that care about me. 
It's such a nice feeling!




I got closer with my boyfriend. He may be my boyfriend, but we  both see each other as best friends and bf/gf comes second. I'm glad that I can let him know anything and share my life with him. He's very funny and silly, and that makes me very happy to be his best friend. He doesn't judge me on anything I do and I can be myself  without having to worry about anything. I hope we can stay best friends forever.

       Resolutions

  • Go out more
  • Blog more 
  • Forgive and move on
  • Be more mori
  • Listen more
  • Be kind
  • Give more
  • Dress up more
  • Draw more
  • Listen to more music
  • Be organized
  • Schedule things
  • Go people watching
  • Enjoy the little things
  • Love more
  • Buy more Lolita dresses
  • Play more Video Games
  • Stop slouching
  • Smile more
  • Fully accept my flaws








Thank you to everyone who was in my life in 2014.
I am looking forward to be the better person I am now and
to make more memories with people.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE!


In the memory of my two cats Driver and Barbu who I had lost within September- December. 
Thanks so much for being part of my family and loving me back. See you guys soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment